behringer eurolight lc2412 | behringer eurolight lc2412 user manual | behringer eurolight lc2412 review | behringer lc2412 eurolight avis
0 Barang item
Pemberitahuan: Barang terakhir di stok!
Behringer Eurolight LC2412
The Eurolight LC2412 is a professional 24-channel DMX lighting console with 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels. 120 scenes are storable in 10 banks, and there is an integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat plus a frequency-dependent sound-to-light function.
Crossfade time is freely selectable, allowing for super-smooth scene fades, and there are two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, color changer etc.). You get ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel flash functions.
Our extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks, even during live performances. The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX (5-pin) or analog output (0/+10 V) plus a MIDI interface for cascading two LC2412s (master/slave setup) and a PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied). For added comfort, there are illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments.
The whole unit is extremely ruggedly constructed, and its steel casing ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions. A rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks is included, and the LC2412 is of course manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.
- 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX channels
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel
- 120 scenes storable in 10 banks
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat
- Frequency-dependent sound-to-light function
- Crossfade time freely selectable for super-smooth scene fades
- Two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, color changer)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation
- Intuitive solo & channel flash functions
- Extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks even during live performances
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied)
- Illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments
- Extremely rugged steel construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks included
Silahkan Hubungi Kami Via Email / Telp Kami Siap Membantu Keperluan Anda :
Telp : (021) 5694 2888, 5696 8845
Telp : (021) 5696 8763 HP : 081586838888
By : Alnindo Group
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org atau email@example.com